Be asking, and it will be given you; be seeking, and you will find; be knocking, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. [Matthew 7:7,8]
questions have been submitted via email and I have responded to each to
best of my ability, always keeping in mind that Jesus is himself the
one who can provide the final answers. Thinking that
responses might be valuable to a wider audience and in response to your
I have added this feature. This page will present a list of the
as they are posted, together with my responses. But please always
Jesus is himself the only source of Truth who makes this sure promise
all his disciples of all time:
If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. (John 8:31,32)
1. Why did Jesus cry out, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?
2. What are your views on hell?
3. Can Paul's teachings keep a person from being saved?
4. Why has God allowed adulation of Paul for 2000 years?
5. Is speaking in tongues a sign of the Holy Spirit?
6. What is your view of the inspiration of the Scriptures?
7. Why are we vulnerable to desire?
8. How do the few disciples of Jesus find fellowship with others?
9. Does Matt. 19:16,17 mean we are not born good?
10. What are your thoughts on the Sabbath?
11. Does being "born of water" mean being born of a woman?
12. Are kingdom of heaven and kingdom of God different?
13. Why do you Trust Jesus?
14. On the Trinity -- What are your thoughts?
15. Why did Jesus command the cleansed leper to offer sacrifice?
16. Is Jesus calling a man "son" in Mark 2:5?
17. Who has authority to forgive sin?
18. Why must one hate Father, Mother, . . .. . . to be a disciple?
19. What is the significance in the saying "The Son of Man?"
20. Why does Jesus forbid us to call any man on earth "Father?"
22. What of the Five Fold administration of the Church?
23. Why did Jesus say, "Let not your good deeds be seen by men?"
24. Why are the gospels so confusing?
25. Tell me about Christian forgiveness?
26. How do we understand difficult sayings?
27. Does fulfilled prophecy imply predestination?
28. What if the Jews had accepted Jesus?
29. Are you familiar with that concept of "Noahide Laws"?
30. How do you handle reading Luke as he was a follower of Paul?
31. What are your thoughts on the Gospel of Thomas?
32. Does Jesus appoint certain people to hell in Mark 4:10-12?
33. Is it true no one was born again in the Old Testament?
34. How will adults who cannot read get to heaven?
35. Forgiveness from the cross?
36. Entering the kingdom violently? (Luke 16:16)
37. The least in the kingdom?
38. Can a "good person" qualify for heaven?
39. Which version of the Bible is best?
40. What, exactly, is the kingdom of God?
41. Do you keep the Seventh Day Sabbath? If not, why?
42. Why do you believe Jesus only and not the apostles?
43. Does God seek us, or do we seek God?
44. How should we pray?
45. Have you been saved?
46. Do you take Holy Communion?
47. Why did Jesus not forbid the title of 'priest?'
48. How to introduce the teaching of Jesus and the Father to children?
49. To what do Jesus and the Father draw all men?
50. How does animal sacrifice prior to 70 AD fall into the plan of God?
51. What is the meaning of 'church' in Matthew 18:17?
52. How is God's healing to be done?
53. Did God command the Hebrews to slaughter the Canaanites?
54. Does John 8:58 speak of the preexistence of Jesus?
55. Did Peter commend Paul in II Peter 3:15,16?
56. Who decided what books should be in the Bible?
57. What is the meaning of "the worm" and "the fire?" (Is. 66:24, Mk. 9:24f)
58. Do you believe in speaking in tongues?
59. Why would God create evil?
60. Your thoughts on hell. Everlasting Punishment?
61. What of the multiple shepherds of Jeremiah 23:3?
62. How was it that the Jews stoned Stephen when it was not lawful?
63. What is the source of your knowledge?
64. How do you understand the rebirth, or "birth from above?"
65. What was meant by "going in and out of the door" in John 10:7 and 9?
66. When were the first disciples begotten from above?
67. When How is it that the angels of Matthew 18:10 are little children?
68. Doesn't Jesus' prayer in John 17:18 go against the Great Principle?
69. What about the "sleeping" man in Matt. 13:25? (Interpretation of parables)
70. If a person commits suicide, would he or she lose eternal life?
71. What does Jesus mean by "outer darkness" and similar terms?
72. Why does our Lord allow Paul in the Bible?
73. What's your take on living arrangements for those who live by the words of Jesus?
74. What are your views on the Old Testament in regards to The Truth?
75. What did Jesus mean in John 16:12-13?